Zacco’s Stockholm office has moved to new premises
22 april 2022
Today the Zacco office in Stockholm relocates to its new address in Löjtnantsgatan 21, just a stone’s throw from where it used to be in Valhallavägen. The office building originally dates to the 1960’s, but has been newly renovated and now lives up to all contemporary requirement, leaving visitors with a modern and pleasant impression.
“We hope our colleagues will appreciate the new office” Regional Director Erik Treskog comments. “We remain in the same area, right in the heart of Stockholm, which means our staff can stick to their well-known routes and metro station. The advantage of such a move is that we have now gathered all of our employees on the same floor, rather than spread out across several floors as they were before. We have maintained a high degree of flexibility post-pandemic but, as more colleagues return to the office, we want to encourage social interaction so we have focused on creating a collaborative environment, with inviting and open common areas for socialising and shared activities.”
Are you interested in getting a peek at the new location on Löjtnantsgatan?
Just schedule a meeting or an informal coffee with one of our attorneys on-site, and come and see the new office for yourself. You should also keep your eyes open for an invitation to our housewarming After Work event, with an opportunity to register following soon. Stay tuned and check out this website and social media channels regularly for more information. Our colleagues in Stockholm are looking forward to meeting you in person, whether you are a client or business partner.Back to all news
- Post13 juni 2022
- 13 Zacco Attorneys ranked as IP Stars for 20223 maj 2022
- Zacco shortlisted for 10 awards in the Managing IP EMEA Awards 202228 april 2022
- Zacco partners with Atal Incubation Centre, Manipal University Jaipur to foster innovation25 april 2022
- Patent Nord Innovation Award given to PanPac Engineering21 april 2022
- Zacco feat. Morten Jessel, new Attorney-at-law20 april 2022
- Zacco moves to our new office in the centre of Malmö4 april 2022
- Tier One for Trademark Prosecution for Zacco Denmark, Sweden and Norway22 marts 2022
- Launch of the .AU domain for Australia10 marts 2022
- Zacco helps those affected by the humanitarian crisis in Ukraine9 marts 2022