Zacco’s new online monitoring tool: Track and protect your brand worldwide
28 juni 2018
Do you know if your brands and products are threatened by online infringement or just sold in a way that doesn’t align with your business? If someone sells products that look like yours? If your brand is used illegally or someone lures your customers to their own site pretending it is yours? Counterfeit sales, brand abuse and online traffic diversion are today a troubling global phenomenon. Ultimately, it undermines brands, products and market shares. Your answer might be that you don’t work with online brand monitoring as it is too costly and too much manual work. Let’s face it; It’s really hard to monitor +1000 market places or the entire web by yourself.
To solve this problem, Zacco now offers a new tool for digital brand protection monitoring. By using the broadest search capability service in the industry, our clients will now be able to track, analyze and enforce cases of online infringements all over the world.
With this tool you can:
- Take control on the actual usage of your brand where it is used most frequently – online!
- Take immediate action to enforce your rights with just one “click” – everything is automated in the tool
- Secure your most valuable assets on a daily basis with the broadest search capability in the industry – saving you both time and energy on handling each online issue manually
An active digital brand protection is crucial for your effective IP management, especially in industry verticals as fashion & retail, car accessories, consumer products and packaging, toys and medical devices.
While the classic watching services only detect “offline threats”, such as new trademark or domain name registrations, the monitoring service captures all potentially fraudulent online activity connected to a brand or several brands. It furthermore covers all online channels, and screens online marketplaces, social media platforms, worldwide websites and domains, and mobile app platforms on a daily basis, enabling you as a brand owner to act fast against all infringements and fraudulent activities.
The tool can be customized and scaled to meet your needs and budget whether you are a start-up or a multinational enterprise. A flexible and cost-effective solution that empowers you to protect your brand in the fast changing digital environment of today. Let’s act now!
If you want to know more about our new digital brand protection monitoring tool, please contact our consultants directly or email to email@example.com.Back to all news
- Post13 juni 2022
- 13 Zacco Attorneys ranked as IP Stars for 20223 maj 2022
- Zacco shortlisted for 10 awards in the Managing IP EMEA Awards 202228 april 2022
- Zacco partners with Atal Incubation Centre, Manipal University Jaipur to foster innovation25 april 2022
- Zacco’s Stockholm office has moved to new premises22 april 2022
- Patent Nord Innovation Award given to PanPac Engineering21 april 2022
- Zacco feat. Morten Jessel, new Attorney-at-law20 april 2022
- Zacco moves to our new office in the centre of Malmö4 april 2022
- Tier One for Trademark Prosecution for Zacco Denmark, Sweden and Norway22 marts 2022
- Launch of the .AU domain for Australia10 marts 2022