Three Zacco Attorneys ranked as Rising Stars by Managing IP
5 oktober 2021
Three of our international colleagues have been listed in the latest edition of Managing IP’s Rising Stars, which have recently been announced.
The Rising Star rankings 2021/2022 are a result of Managing IP’s comprehensive research and review of firms and practitioners in the IP industry. The Rising Stars ranking recognises some of the best up-and-coming IP practitioners in private practice who contributed to the success of their firms and clients.
The information is obtained during the research for the IP STARS rankings and MIP awards programme and reviewed with the objective to identify new talent with typically less than 10 years’ work experience and below partner level. More about the methodology can be found here.
You can view all 21 of Zacco’s Rising Stars, IP Stars and notable practitioners featured by Managing IP here.
For more information about how one of our Rising Stars or one of our other experts can help you to secure your IP and provide ongoing protection of your ideas and innovation, reach out to us for more information. We can help with all aspects of protection, both digitally and otherwise, for patents, trademarks and designs as well as digital brands, secure development and cyber security.Back to all news
- Post13 juni 2022
- 13 Zacco Attorneys ranked as IP Stars for 20223 maj 2022
- Zacco shortlisted for 10 awards in the Managing IP EMEA Awards 202228 april 2022
- Zacco partners with Atal Incubation Centre, Manipal University Jaipur to foster innovation25 april 2022
- Zacco’s Stockholm office has moved to new premises22 april 2022
- Patent Nord Innovation Award given to PanPac Engineering21 april 2022
- Zacco feat. Morten Jessel, new Attorney-at-law20 april 2022
- Zacco moves to our new office in the centre of Malmö4 april 2022
- Tier One for Trademark Prosecution for Zacco Denmark, Sweden and Norway22 marts 2022
- Launch of the .AU domain for Australia10 marts 2022