Zacco opens UK office
4 oktober 2017
Zacco continues its expansion and has on 1st of October 2017 opened a new office in Birmingham, United Kingdom.
We are excited to announce that Zacco is now establishing an office in the UK and thereby expanding the geographical presence into Great Britain. The Zacco office will be headed by Dr Alison Lawson, European and UK Chartered Patent Attorney and registered trade mark attorney. Alison comes from a position with a leading UK firm in Birmingham and has extensive experience within intellectual property, particularly within material science, mechanics and petroleum technology.
Internally in Zacco, the UK operation will be included in our Norwegian and German region. With this step, we continue expanding our geographical footprint to serve our clients locally and to provide a “one stop shop” for IP matters in all key European jurisdictions.
If you have any questions regarding the new office and operation, please contact Thor Mosaker or Alison Lawson.Back to all news
- Post13 juni 2022
- 13 Zacco Attorneys ranked as IP Stars for 20223 maj 2022
- Zacco shortlisted for 10 awards in the Managing IP EMEA Awards 202228 april 2022
- Zacco partners with Atal Incubation Centre, Manipal University Jaipur to foster innovation25 april 2022
- Zacco’s Stockholm office has moved to new premises22 april 2022
- Patent Nord Innovation Award given to PanPac Engineering21 april 2022
- Zacco feat. Morten Jessel, new Attorney-at-law20 april 2022
- Zacco moves to our new office in the centre of Malmö4 april 2022
- Tier One for Trademark Prosecution for Zacco Denmark, Sweden and Norway22 marts 2022
- Launch of the .AU domain for Australia10 marts 2022