Zacco opens R&D centre in Bangalore, India
9 januar 2018
Zacco is set to open an R&D centre outside Europe – namely in Bangalore, India. The world of IP is, like many other industries, undergoing a major trend shift and a digital revolution. The new R&D Centre will serve as a hub for Zacco’s international business and multinational clients as well as for Zacco’s own digitalization process. Further, it will support Zacco´s entire 360˚ IP offering with new technology fully integrated in all existing service lines.
Bangalore is a strategic location, as this is currently the largest software and digitalization centre in the world and a place where most of the leading multinational companies also have a main hub. As some of Zacco’s largest clients now are requesting these types of services, the number of employees is rapidly ramping up. Zacco will also address the Indian market and the multinational clients on site with the 360° perspective on the IP offering. The recruitment of different competences is ongoing and expected to further increase in size during 2018 and forward.
Ravi Sunderrajan has been appointed Managing Director of Zacco India. Ravi has nearly two decades of experience in setting up operations in India within leading IT companies including HARMAN, NXP, Citrix, Telelogic and Wipro. We are very glad to have Ravi on board and look forward to the development in India.
If you have any questions regarding the Indian operation, please contact Managing Director in India, Ravi Sunderrajan or Zacco CFO, Håkan Tjärnemo.Back to all news
- Post13 juni 2022
- 13 Zacco Attorneys ranked as IP Stars for 20223 maj 2022
- Zacco shortlisted for 10 awards in the Managing IP EMEA Awards 202228 april 2022
- Zacco partners with Atal Incubation Centre, Manipal University Jaipur to foster innovation25 april 2022
- Zacco’s Stockholm office has moved to new premises22 april 2022
- Patent Nord Innovation Award given to PanPac Engineering21 april 2022
- Zacco feat. Morten Jessel, new Attorney-at-law20 april 2022
- Zacco moves to our new office in the centre of Malmö4 april 2022
- Tier One for Trademark Prosecution for Zacco Denmark, Sweden and Norway22 marts 2022
- Launch of the .AU domain for Australia10 marts 2022