Zacco enters collaboration with Amrita University in India
22 august 2019
Zacco, one of Europe’s largest Intellectual Property firms, has entered a collaboration with Amrita University – a renowned university specialised in robotics and cybersecurity research based in India. This collaboration is an important step for Zacco in establishing a global Cybersecurity and Robotics Research Lab in India.
In order to continue protecting and developing its clients’ key intellectual property assets, like inventions, data and software within areas of IoT, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Information security etc., Zacco views this collaboration as an important investment that will nurture and accelerate a much-needed R&D in the Robotics and Cybersecurity space in the future.
A strategic milestone for Zacco India
The newly established Robotics and Cybersecurity lab at Amrita will help enhance Zacco’s capacity and capability to perform high-tech research.
– We see it as an honour and a privilege to collaborate with such a high-ranked university as Amrita, and we are certain that this collaboration will be mutually beneficial. The lack of skilled Cyber Security professionals across the globe is a huge problem. Cyber Security is the key for tomorrow’s businesses, where fresh-thinking and highly skilled people is a must – and that is what this collaboration is all about, says Jonas Halldin, Director Cyber Security, Zacco.
– By collaborating with Amrita University, Zacco believes that the young and aspiring minds of students will add a new dimension to Zacco’s R&D initiatives, says Pradeep Menon, Director, Cybersecurity, Zacco Cybersecurity and Research Lab.
– We always believed in ‘learning by doing’. The relationship with Zacco will encourage our faculty and students to work with industry in finding solutions to real life problems and come out with innovative ideas that make technology more efficient, economical and useful to the society, says Prof. Parameswaran, Director, Corporate and Industrial Relations, at Amrita University.
Powered by Zacco, Amrita’s new lab facility will provide researchers an access to domain expertise and cutting-edge technologies in Artificial Intelligence along with international exposure.
If you have any questions about this news, please contact:Back to all news
- Post13 juni 2022
- 13 Zacco Attorneys ranked as IP Stars for 20223 maj 2022
- Zacco shortlisted for 10 awards in the Managing IP EMEA Awards 202228 april 2022
- Zacco partners with Atal Incubation Centre, Manipal University Jaipur to foster innovation25 april 2022
- Zacco’s Stockholm office has moved to new premises22 april 2022
- Patent Nord Innovation Award given to PanPac Engineering21 april 2022
- Zacco feat. Morten Jessel, new Attorney-at-law20 april 2022
- Zacco moves to our new office in the centre of Malmö4 april 2022
- Tier One for Trademark Prosecution for Zacco Denmark, Sweden and Norway22 marts 2022
- Launch of the .AU domain for Australia10 marts 2022