Welcome to Zacco, Johan Becker!
10 marts 2020
Software Consultant Johan Becker has joined the Gothenburg office. That felt like a great opportunity to ask him some quick questions on his first day.
What are your main reasons for joining Zacco?
Zacco felt like the right choice for me at this point in my career. During the recruitment process, we discussed my career plans and I feel confident that I will get the necessary support to navigate towards a security architect role in this company.
What competencies and experience do you bring?
I come most recently from a 2.5 years long period with employments as a security consultant, performing tasks like e.g. penetration testing, SOC services, and advanced log analysis. I bring a passion for IoT, security, and embedded systems, and I have really missed programming.
What are you looking forward to the most?
I am looking forward to work with advanced telematics systems and with secure development! I expect to do both internal and client work. For example, I will dig into a project to define the most important things to consider security-wise for embedded systems and provide the result as security guidelines.
We are glad to have you on board and wish you a good start, Johan!Back to all news
- Post13 juni 2022
- 13 Zacco Attorneys ranked as IP Stars for 20223 maj 2022
- Zacco shortlisted for 10 awards in the Managing IP EMEA Awards 202228 april 2022
- Zacco partners with Atal Incubation Centre, Manipal University Jaipur to foster innovation25 april 2022
- Zacco’s Stockholm office has moved to new premises22 april 2022
- Patent Nord Innovation Award given to PanPac Engineering21 april 2022
- Zacco feat. Morten Jessel, new Attorney-at-law20 april 2022
- Zacco moves to our new office in the centre of Malmö4 april 2022
- Tier One for Trademark Prosecution for Zacco Denmark, Sweden and Norway22 marts 2022
- Launch of the .AU domain for Australia10 marts 2022