Welcome, European Patent Attorney Karin Engdahl
1 marts 2017
We are happy to announce that European Patent Attorney Karin Engdahl today has joined Zacco. Karin joins Zacco in Copenhagen as Team Manager for the new Digitalization team.
Karin has worked within the patent field since 2002 and works primarily with drafting and prosecution of patent applications, novelty searches, strategic counselling and value controlled portfolio management.
Before joining Zacco, Karin has worked as a patent attorney for another consulting firm and as an in-house patent engineer in the wireless communication industry. She also has researching experience from both university and industry, and has been active as an inventor.
Regarding technical expertise, she has her main focus on wireless communication – in particular signal processing, radio access, and algorithms – but she works generally with all aspects of electronics and communication technology.Back to all news
- Post13 juni 2022
- 13 Zacco Attorneys ranked as IP Stars for 20223 maj 2022
- Zacco shortlisted for 10 awards in the Managing IP EMEA Awards 202228 april 2022
- Zacco partners with Atal Incubation Centre, Manipal University Jaipur to foster innovation25 april 2022
- Zacco’s Stockholm office has moved to new premises22 april 2022
- Patent Nord Innovation Award given to PanPac Engineering21 april 2022
- Zacco feat. Morten Jessel, new Attorney-at-law20 april 2022
- Zacco moves to our new office in the centre of Malmö4 april 2022
- Tier One for Trademark Prosecution for Zacco Denmark, Sweden and Norway22 marts 2022
- Launch of the .AU domain for Australia10 marts 2022