Two Zacco attorneys appointed to INTA committees for 2018-2019
28 september 2017
We are pleased to announce that two of Zacco’s attorneys have been appointed to INTA Committees for the 2018-2019 term.
Claes Agnvall from the office in Stockholm will be a member of the Trademark Office Practices Committee that evaluates and suggests improvements to trademark office practices, procedures, operations and regulations on different levels, but also monitors trademark office developments in various jurisdictions.
Thomas Mølsgaard from Zacco’s office in Copenhagen has been reappointed to the Anticounterfeiting Committee to evaluate treaties, laws and regulations in respect to anticounterfeiting and enforcement.
More information on INTA (International Trademark Association) can be found here.Back to all news
- Post13 juni 2022
- 13 Zacco Attorneys ranked as IP Stars for 20223 maj 2022
- Zacco shortlisted for 10 awards in the Managing IP EMEA Awards 202228 april 2022
- Zacco partners with Atal Incubation Centre, Manipal University Jaipur to foster innovation25 april 2022
- Zacco’s Stockholm office has moved to new premises22 april 2022
- Patent Nord Innovation Award given to PanPac Engineering21 april 2022
- Zacco feat. Morten Jessel, new Attorney-at-law20 april 2022
- Zacco moves to our new office in the centre of Malmö4 april 2022
- Tier One for Trademark Prosecution for Zacco Denmark, Sweden and Norway22 marts 2022
- Launch of the .AU domain for Australia10 marts 2022