Twelve Zacco attorneys recommended individually by IAM
12 juni 2017
Intellectual Asset Management (IAM) has just released the names in this year’s guide to leading private practice patent professionals – IAM Patent 1000 for 2017. Zacco is very proud to find that twelve of our attorneys have been included in the guide.
The twelve attorneys are:
Thomas Sundien, Ejvind Christiansen, Pernille Thorsboe, Michael Schandorf Sørensen and Camilla Rendal Nielsen from Copenhagen, Thor B. Mosaker, Anne Sønstevold, Steinar Lie and Hans Langan from Oslo, Michael Byström and Jörgen Linde from Stockholm and Peter Ekwall from Gothenburg.
Congratulations to all of them!Back to all news
- Post13 juni 2022
- 13 Zacco Attorneys ranked as IP Stars for 20223 maj 2022
- Zacco shortlisted for 10 awards in the Managing IP EMEA Awards 202228 april 2022
- Zacco partners with Atal Incubation Centre, Manipal University Jaipur to foster innovation25 april 2022
- Zacco’s Stockholm office has moved to new premises22 april 2022
- Patent Nord Innovation Award given to PanPac Engineering21 april 2022
- Zacco feat. Morten Jessel, new Attorney-at-law20 april 2022
- Zacco moves to our new office in the centre of Malmö4 april 2022
- Tier One for Trademark Prosecution for Zacco Denmark, Sweden and Norway22 marts 2022
- Launch of the .AU domain for Australia10 marts 2022