Patrik Olsson joins Zacco as new Regional Director for Sweden West
27 september 2018
We have the great pleasure to announce that Patrik Olsson has accepted to take the lead as Regional Director for region Sweden West. He comes most recently from a management position at another IP firm in Gothenburg. At the moment Patrik is on paternal leave, but he is full of plans for the future of the region that he will put into action at once on his return in February 2019. Until then Patrick Thorén will be acting Regional Director alongside with his new role as Vice President in Zacco and Director Digital Business.
New Regional Director Patrik Olsson is a European Patent Attorney with more than 12 years’ work experience gathered at different IP firms in Sweden. He has been a co-worker at the Zacco office in Stockholm between 2006 and 2011. Patrik practises mainly in the technical fields of telecom, electronics and computer programs, but also in the field of mechanics. He holds a M.Sc. in Electronics from KTH Stockholm.
The new premises on Lindholmen, to which the Gothenburg office is going to move in the beginning of 2019, will give him a head start when it comes to establishing Zacco as the preferred IP consultancy and employer in the region.
Zacco Sweden West has had a strong growth going from 28 to 64 employees during the past two years. Under his management, Patrick Thorén propelled the transition into a consultancy covering traditional IP services for patents, trademarks and designs as well as cybersecurity, software and digital brand services in the region.Back to all news
- Post13 juni 2022
- 13 Zacco Attorneys ranked as IP Stars for 20223 maj 2022
- Zacco shortlisted for 10 awards in the Managing IP EMEA Awards 202228 april 2022
- Zacco partners with Atal Incubation Centre, Manipal University Jaipur to foster innovation25 april 2022
- Zacco’s Stockholm office has moved to new premises22 april 2022
- Patent Nord Innovation Award given to PanPac Engineering21 april 2022
- Zacco feat. Morten Jessel, new Attorney-at-law20 april 2022
- Zacco moves to our new office in the centre of Malmö4 april 2022
- Tier One for Trademark Prosecution for Zacco Denmark, Sweden and Norway22 marts 2022
- Launch of the .AU domain for Australia10 marts 2022