New Regional Director in Zacco
12 september 2018
It is with great pleasure that we can announce Hans C. Nielsen as Zacco’s new Regional Director for Denmark & Sweden South.
Hans C. Nielsen takes over the role as Regional Director from Peggy Bengtsson who after more than five years in the role has chosen to focus on Zacco’s continued strategic development of activities in India with a distinct focus on developing our portfolio outsourcing services even further. Peggy Bengtsson’s new role and responsibility will be as Director Portfolio Outsourcing.
Briefly about Hans C. Nielsen
Hans C. Nielsen has worked in a number of different roles for Zacco. Lately as Regional Co-Director and Patent Director. He started his career in the patent industry in the 1990s and joined Zacco as a junior Patent Attorney in 2007. Nielsen advanced to Team Manager 2011 and Patent Director in 2016.
He has worked proficiently on streamlining the patent organization in the region while facilitating broad collaboration, stability and a quality driven culture. Always with a rigorous attention to details and business opportunities.
Regarding his new role in Zacco, Hans C. Nielsen says:
– Zacco is on an impressive and captivating journey where no stone is left unturned in our strive to act as a change agent for the intellectual property industry. During the last 5 years, Zacco has evolved from a classic and rather ”old school” narrow perspective intellectual property consultancy to a modern wide perspective and best-in-class intellectual property consultancy. Who wouldn´t love to be part of this journey?
I am confident that my colleagues and I as a team shall be able to continue this remarkable journey.
Zacco is Scandinavia’s largest intellectual property consultancy and the Zacco group has almost 500 employees of which about 200 are based in, or refer to, region Denmark and Sweden South. These regions accommodate all business lines in Zacco, from patents and trademarks to legal and digital service offerings.Back to all news
- Post13 juni 2022
- 13 Zacco Attorneys ranked as IP Stars for 20223 maj 2022
- Zacco shortlisted for 10 awards in the Managing IP EMEA Awards 202228 april 2022
- Zacco partners with Atal Incubation Centre, Manipal University Jaipur to foster innovation25 april 2022
- Zacco’s Stockholm office has moved to new premises22 april 2022
- Patent Nord Innovation Award given to PanPac Engineering21 april 2022
- Zacco feat. Morten Jessel, new Attorney-at-law20 april 2022
- Zacco moves to our new office in the centre of Malmö4 april 2022
- Tier One for Trademark Prosecution for Zacco Denmark, Sweden and Norway22 marts 2022
- Launch of the .AU domain for Australia10 marts 2022