New Patent Director in Zacco
6 maj 2019
We are proud to announce Johan Nyander as new Patent Director for Zacco’s largest region: Region Denmark and Sweden South.
On May 01, 2019, Johan Nyander joined Zacco and took responsibility for the continued positive development of the regions’ patent operations – the largest and most diverse patent operations in Northern Europe. These teams are supporting a substantial number of well-known international and domestic clients within all areas of technology and Zacco’s patent attorneys and patent paralegals are cooperating seamlessly to deliver best-in-class services out of our offices in Copenhagen, Lund, Malmoe, Kolding, Herning and Aarhus.
Nyander is joining Zacco from a position as Group Director Patents at Volvo AB. Prior to this, he held several managerial positions within the patent industry. He was head of IP at Borealis and Patent Director in AkzoNobel, just to mention a few.
– We are honoured and proud to welcome an industry lighthouse like Johan Nyander to Zacco. During his impressive career, Johan has proved that he is a true leader within the patent industry and I am confident that Johan’s skills and mind-set will support him in taking our already flourishing patent operation to the next level, says Regional Director Hans C. Nielsen.
Johan Nyander’s focus areas at Zacco
Continuing the positive development of Zacco’s patent operation while also facilitating the already ongoing process of transforming Zacco from a traditional IP consultancy to a true and first-in-industry 360° IP consultancy will be among Nyander’s focus areas at Zacco.
About the position as Patent Director, Johan Nyander says:
– I am very excited about now being part of Zacco. I actually started my career in the patent industry as a patent attorney in the patent consultancy Albihns, which merged with Zacco in 2009 – so one may argue that I am re-joining Zacco as we see quite many industry colleagues doing these days. I choose to join Zacco as I see Zacco as a visionary consultancy at the forefront of the ever-changing world of intellectual property. Zacco is a multinational and ambitious IP consultancy with a clear vision for the future and I really look forward to participate in the realization of our vision to become a world leading IP consultancy with a 360° perspective on our clients’ intellectual property.
Johan is based at our headquarters in Copenhagen and will be part of the regional management team.Back to all news
- Post13 juni 2022
- 13 Zacco Attorneys ranked as IP Stars for 20223 maj 2022
- Zacco shortlisted for 10 awards in the Managing IP EMEA Awards 202228 april 2022
- Zacco partners with Atal Incubation Centre, Manipal University Jaipur to foster innovation25 april 2022
- Zacco’s Stockholm office has moved to new premises22 april 2022
- Patent Nord Innovation Award given to PanPac Engineering21 april 2022
- Zacco feat. Morten Jessel, new Attorney-at-law20 april 2022
- Zacco moves to our new office in the centre of Malmö4 april 2022
- Tier One for Trademark Prosecution for Zacco Denmark, Sweden and Norway22 marts 2022
- Launch of the .AU domain for Australia10 marts 2022