Zacco feat. Morten Jessel, new Attorney-at-law
20 april 2022
We are glad to say hello and welcome to our newest Attorney-at-law Morten Jessel. Not only has he joined the Zacco office in Copenhagen in March, he has also just passed his final trial exam. Exciting, isn’t it?
Morten Jessel specialises in entertainment law and has been working as an in-house legal manager for a major company within the entertainment industry. Due to his background, he is able to advise on all matters related to entertainment law including the review and drafting of contracts, conducting negotiations and the protection and enforcement of IP rights. Trademark and copyright law also fall within his expertise, and he is able to advise clients on all aspects of these fields.
Morten holds a Master of Laws from the University of Copenhagen from 2015 and a specialised LL.M in Intellectual Property Law from King’s College London from 2016.
We had the opportunity to catch up with Morten to ask him a few questions, please read the interview below.Back to all news
- Post13 juni 2022
- 13 Zacco Attorneys ranked as IP Stars for 20223 maj 2022
- Zacco shortlisted for 10 awards in the Managing IP EMEA Awards 202228 april 2022
- Zacco partners with Atal Incubation Centre, Manipal University Jaipur to foster innovation25 april 2022
- Zacco’s Stockholm office has moved to new premises22 april 2022
- Patent Nord Innovation Award given to PanPac Engineering21 april 2022
- Zacco moves to our new office in the centre of Malmö4 april 2022
- Tier One for Trademark Prosecution for Zacco Denmark, Sweden and Norway22 marts 2022
- Launch of the .AU domain for Australia10 marts 2022
- Zacco helps those affected by the humanitarian crisis in Ukraine9 marts 2022