MIP ranks six Zacco attorneys as Rising Stars
5 december 2019
It is with pleasure that we find six of our colleagues in the second edition of MIP Rising Stars which was published some days ago. Congratulations!
Louise Thorning Ahle, Maryna Blurock (both Copenhagen) and Signe Damm (Aarhus) are listed as Rising Stars for Denmark. Louise is also a frequent blogger at the Kluwer Trademark Blog, which you might have come across. Maryna and Signe are brilliant patent attorneys specialized in Life Science and Nanotechnology, respectively.
On the list for Norway, you can spot our Rising Star Burhaan Hassan from the Oslo office. It is not even the first time Burhaan was rewarded this title, but the second time. Well done!
Looking at the rankings for Sweden, we proudly congratulate Kristian Elftorp and David Shanks on becoming Rising Stars. Both are working out of the Stockholm office. Kristian has recently started a position as manager for the Digital Brand business in the region, while David belongs to this year’s newly authorised European Patent Attorneys.
You can view all Rising Stars and IP Stars here. If you want to get in touch with Zacco, please contact our closest office here. Our consultants will advise you in all matters concerning patents, trademarks and designs as well as digital brands, secure development and cyber security.Back to all news
- Post13 juni 2022
- 13 Zacco Attorneys ranked as IP Stars for 20223 maj 2022
- Zacco shortlisted for 10 awards in the Managing IP EMEA Awards 202228 april 2022
- Zacco partners with Atal Incubation Centre, Manipal University Jaipur to foster innovation25 april 2022
- Zacco’s Stockholm office has moved to new premises22 april 2022
- Patent Nord Innovation Award given to PanPac Engineering21 april 2022
- Zacco feat. Morten Jessel, new Attorney-at-law20 april 2022
- Zacco moves to our new office in the centre of Malmö4 april 2022
- Tier One for Trademark Prosecution for Zacco Denmark, Sweden and Norway22 marts 2022
- Launch of the .AU domain for Australia10 marts 2022