Lone Prehn on the IP Stars Top 250 Women – again!
4 april 2018
Once again, we have the honour of announcing that Lone Prehn has been appointed for the IP Stars Top 250 Women list.
The list is made by the well-reputed international IP resource Managing Intellectual Property and recognises female IP practitioners in private practice who have performed exceptionally for their clients and firms in the past year.
See the full list here.Back to all news
- Post13 juni 2022
- 13 Zacco Attorneys ranked as IP Stars for 20223 maj 2022
- Zacco shortlisted for 10 awards in the Managing IP EMEA Awards 202228 april 2022
- Zacco partners with Atal Incubation Centre, Manipal University Jaipur to foster innovation25 april 2022
- Zacco’s Stockholm office has moved to new premises22 april 2022
- Patent Nord Innovation Award given to PanPac Engineering21 april 2022
- Zacco feat. Morten Jessel, new Attorney-at-law20 april 2022
- Zacco moves to our new office in the centre of Malmö4 april 2022
- Tier One for Trademark Prosecution for Zacco Denmark, Sweden and Norway22 marts 2022
- Launch of the .AU domain for Australia10 marts 2022