13 Zacco Attorneys ranked as IP Stars for 2022
3 maj 2022
Zacco is very proud to report that 13 of our colleagues have been ranked as IP Stars by Managing IP, one of the leading resources for IP practitioners.
The Trademark Stars for 2022 are:
The Patent Stars for 2022 are:
Norway – Anne Sønstevold
To be recognised as IP Stars is an amazing achievement and the ranking is certainly a recognition of the 13 colleagues and their ability to deliver world-class work and expertise, but it is also recognition of the colleagues who stand alongside them in supporting our clients. Well done to everyone involved, and particularly to our 13 IP Stars for 2022.
We have achieved a lot of great rankings and recognition so far this year. We were ranked as a Top Tier Trademark Prosecution firm in Denmark, Sweden and Norway, collectively for the fifth year in a row, and we have also been shortlisted for 10 categories within the Managing IP ‘Firms of the Year’, which will be announced on Wednesday 15th June.
Our expert attorneys can help you with all matters related to the development and protection of your intellectual property and ideas. Reach out for more information.Back to all news
- Post13 juni 2022
- Zacco shortlisted for 10 awards in the Managing IP EMEA Awards 202228 april 2022
- Zacco partners with Atal Incubation Centre, Manipal University Jaipur to foster innovation25 april 2022
- Zacco’s Stockholm office has moved to new premises22 april 2022
- Patent Nord Innovation Award given to PanPac Engineering21 april 2022
- Zacco feat. Morten Jessel, new Attorney-at-law20 april 2022
- Zacco moves to our new office in the centre of Malmö4 april 2022
- Tier One for Trademark Prosecution for Zacco Denmark, Sweden and Norway22 marts 2022
- Launch of the .AU domain for Australia10 marts 2022
- Zacco helps those affected by the humanitarian crisis in Ukraine9 marts 2022