IP Stars 2019 are out: Eleven Zacco attorneys ranked
22 maj 2019
Managing IP (MIP) has recently released the names of the IP Stars 2019 – the list of highly recommended IP attorneys in private practice. An impressive number of eleven Zacco attorneys is included in this leading guide for the IP industry. The IP Stars rankings are generated through independent research, including a review of market feedback from peers and clients and other data, e.g. publicly available information.
Ranked as Patent IP Stars are Thomas Sundien and Camilla Rendal Nielsen from Copenhagen, Jörgen Linde, Henrik Hägglöf and Hampus Rystedt from Stockholm, Anne Sønstevold from Oslo as well as Olav Jaeger from Munich.
Congratulations to all of you for being ranked and recommended once again!
As announced before, Zacco as a firm had the honour to receive the MIP “Scandinavian Firm of the Year” award for the fourth consecutive year in 2019.
You can view all IP Stars here. If you want to get in touch with us, please find the closest office here. Our consultants will advise you in all matters concerning patents, trademarks and designs as well as digital brands, software development, cyber security and digital threats. We make your intangible assets yours to keep.Back to all news
- Post13 juni 2022
- 13 Zacco Attorneys ranked as IP Stars for 20223 maj 2022
- Zacco shortlisted for 10 awards in the Managing IP EMEA Awards 202228 april 2022
- Zacco partners with Atal Incubation Centre, Manipal University Jaipur to foster innovation25 april 2022
- Zacco’s Stockholm office has moved to new premises22 april 2022
- Patent Nord Innovation Award given to PanPac Engineering21 april 2022
- Zacco feat. Morten Jessel, new Attorney-at-law20 april 2022
- Zacco moves to our new office in the centre of Malmö4 april 2022
- Tier One for Trademark Prosecution for Zacco Denmark, Sweden and Norway22 marts 2022
- Launch of the .AU domain for Australia10 marts 2022