IAM Patent 1000 ranks 16 attorneys from Zacco
13 juni 2019
Are you looking for a recommended patent attorney in Scandinavia?
You could consult the latest release of the Patent 1000 ranking conducted for 2019 by the well-established magazine IAM (Intellectual Asset Management). And you will find that Zacco has no less than 16 recommended individuals among our consultants. According to IAM, they are some of the world’s leading patent professionals. Congratulations on this achievement!
Recommended attorneys Camilla Rendal Nielsen, Pernille Thorsboe, Thomas Sundien, Casper Struve and Michael Schandorf Sorensen work out of the Danish headquarter in Copenhagen. Ejvind Christiansen, who sadly passed away some days ago, also appears in the IAM rankings and had done so for many years.
“Due to its size and number of employees, Zacco provides tailored client teams in almost all industries and across geographical boundaries.” (IAM)
You have access to the IAM Patent 1000 ranking here.Back to all news
- Post13 juni 2022
- 13 Zacco Attorneys ranked as IP Stars for 20223 maj 2022
- Zacco shortlisted for 10 awards in the Managing IP EMEA Awards 202228 april 2022
- Zacco partners with Atal Incubation Centre, Manipal University Jaipur to foster innovation25 april 2022
- Zacco’s Stockholm office has moved to new premises22 april 2022
- Patent Nord Innovation Award given to PanPac Engineering21 april 2022
- Zacco feat. Morten Jessel, new Attorney-at-law20 april 2022
- Zacco moves to our new office in the centre of Malmö4 april 2022
- Tier One for Trademark Prosecution for Zacco Denmark, Sweden and Norway22 marts 2022
- Launch of the .AU domain for Australia10 marts 2022