Ejvind Christiansen passed away
11 juni 2019
It is a sad day: We have lost our dear colleague Ejvind Christiansen. He passed away yesterday June 10th – 2019, 76 years old.
Ejvind joined Zacco in 1968 and celebrated his 50th work anniversary at Zacco in October 2018 – an extraordinary accomplishment for an extraordinary person. As Zacco’s “grand old man”, he was well known and he personalized Zacco internationally in the global IP industry. He was also a “centre of knowledge”, not least to attorneys from different technical fields, and he gladly took colleagues under his wing by including and training them in his litigation work.
Ejvind also took great responsibility for contributing to the development of the IP business, not only through his long-term engagement at the examination committee for EQE and as a delegate for the Executive Committee of AIPPI, but also through his membership of the Disciplinary Board of Appeals at the EPO. Just to mention a few of his professional engagements.
But, above all, Ejvind was known as a loyal and helpful colleague, a man full of words, warmth and humour, and he will be deeply missed.
Our thoughts are with Ejvind’s family.Back to all news
- Post13 juni 2022
- 13 Zacco Attorneys ranked as IP Stars for 20223 maj 2022
- Zacco shortlisted for 10 awards in the Managing IP EMEA Awards 202228 april 2022
- Zacco partners with Atal Incubation Centre, Manipal University Jaipur to foster innovation25 april 2022
- Zacco’s Stockholm office has moved to new premises22 april 2022
- Patent Nord Innovation Award given to PanPac Engineering21 april 2022
- Zacco feat. Morten Jessel, new Attorney-at-law20 april 2022
- Zacco moves to our new office in the centre of Malmö4 april 2022
- Tier One for Trademark Prosecution for Zacco Denmark, Sweden and Norway22 marts 2022
- Launch of the .AU domain for Australia10 marts 2022