Doctrin has won the Di Digital Startup Tour 2017
7 december 2017
The Malmö-based company Doctrin won Di Digital Startup Tour 2017 when the finale took place at Kulturhuset in Stockholm on Thursday.
The healthtech company won a 100,000 SEK check from Zacco to be converted to tailor-made services in Intellectual Property, Digitalization and Cyber Security.
Doctrin develops smart e-health tools and digital platforms and is a system vendor who collects the patient’s medical history and sends it to the medical system as a basis for the doctors prior to the visit.
The other finalists at Kulturhuset were Umeås Smartvideo, Norrköping’s solar cell company Epishine, Göteborgs bookkeeping app Bokio, the Inkbay tattoo portal from Stockholm and the ed-tech company Hey Code from Borås.
Read more about the full tour here.Back to all news
- Post13 juni 2022
- 13 Zacco Attorneys ranked as IP Stars for 20223 maj 2022
- Zacco shortlisted for 10 awards in the Managing IP EMEA Awards 202228 april 2022
- Zacco partners with Atal Incubation Centre, Manipal University Jaipur to foster innovation25 april 2022
- Zacco’s Stockholm office has moved to new premises22 april 2022
- Patent Nord Innovation Award given to PanPac Engineering21 april 2022
- Zacco feat. Morten Jessel, new Attorney-at-law20 april 2022
- Zacco moves to our new office in the centre of Malmö4 april 2022
- Tier One for Trademark Prosecution for Zacco Denmark, Sweden and Norway22 marts 2022
- Launch of the .AU domain for Australia10 marts 2022