Coronavirus: Zacco will remain in operation
12 marts 2020
We can assure all clients and partners that we will remain in business and that we do not expect our operations to be upset by the continued spread of Coronavirus. We expect to remain fully operational.
Zacco continues to adhere to local and national regulations and recommendations currently being provided to reduce spread of the virus. We are able to do so qua our flexible work environment allowing our staff to maintain business as usual even when working remote.
Please contact your local office by mail or phone if you would like to learn more.Back to all news
- Post13 juni 2022
- 13 Zacco Attorneys ranked as IP Stars for 20223 maj 2022
- Zacco shortlisted for 10 awards in the Managing IP EMEA Awards 202228 april 2022
- Zacco partners with Atal Incubation Centre, Manipal University Jaipur to foster innovation25 april 2022
- Zacco’s Stockholm office has moved to new premises22 april 2022
- Patent Nord Innovation Award given to PanPac Engineering21 april 2022
- Zacco feat. Morten Jessel, new Attorney-at-law20 april 2022
- Zacco moves to our new office in the centre of Malmö4 april 2022
- Tier One for Trademark Prosecution for Zacco Denmark, Sweden and Norway22 marts 2022
- Launch of the .AU domain for Australia10 marts 2022