Be prepared – GDPR will soon come into force
16 november 2017
In May 2018, new EU regulations for collecting and processing personal data will enter into force – the General Data Protection Regulation, or, for short, the GDPR. All businesses that collect and process personal data must comply with these new and stricter regulations. Otherwise you might be heavily fined.
Though, even more importantly; companies that deliver true transparency to their customers can build strong, reliable trust in their brands and therefore, focusing on the GDPR transition also means communicating a concern for keeping personal data safe and secure.
Zacco has the knowledge and competence to assist in all steps of the transition towards compliance combining in-depth knowledge of the legal landscape and unique technical competence needed to amend or build secure databases and data processing tools. All in all Zacco has the expertise – cyber security specialists and lawyers – to ensure tailor made, efficient and client specific solutions.
For any further information on the GDPR and its implications, please contact Jesper Sundström, Kristian Elftorp, Niclas Hannerstig, Kristin Astrup, Stig H. Ekmann or Nils Köster.Back to all news
- Post13 juni 2022
- 13 Zacco Attorneys ranked as IP Stars for 20223 maj 2022
- Zacco shortlisted for 10 awards in the Managing IP EMEA Awards 202228 april 2022
- Zacco partners with Atal Incubation Centre, Manipal University Jaipur to foster innovation25 april 2022
- Zacco’s Stockholm office has moved to new premises22 april 2022
- Patent Nord Innovation Award given to PanPac Engineering21 april 2022
- Zacco feat. Morten Jessel, new Attorney-at-law20 april 2022
- Zacco moves to our new office in the centre of Malmö4 april 2022
- Tier One for Trademark Prosecution for Zacco Denmark, Sweden and Norway22 marts 2022
- Launch of the .AU domain for Australia10 marts 2022